+ Pastoral Council Openings: We are currently seeking nominations for additional membership on the Parish Pastoral Council. In consultation with the Pastor, the Pastoral Council actively assists to identify and respond to the needs/concerns of the parish and promote dialogue among all. Please join your fellow parishioners in serving our parish community in this important capacity. All are encouraged to submit their names for consideration by May 9, 2021. The selection process will be held at each Mass on Pentecost weekend (May 22 & 23). Please contact Fr. Jim (722-3988) or Marilee Beyer (570-934-0976) for more information.
+ Let’s keep in touch. If you have not sent back (or received) the recent post card asking how you prefer to be contacted by the parish, you can fill it out online HERE. You can select one of three choices as your preferred method to receive announcements and information: phone, email, or mail.
Also, please notify the parish office if:
- You are new to the parish and would like to register.
- You have a change of address or phone number.
- You are moving out of the parish.
- You receive mail from the parish with an incorrect name, address or zip code.
+ The STVBS Women’s Club Ministry is awarding one $1,000 Scholarship to a female high school student graduating in 2021. The applicant must be a member of St. Vincent de Paul Blessed Sacrament Church, and have maintained at least a B average.
Applications can be obtained by:
1) Sending an email to email@example.com with the words “scholarship application” in the heading. You will receive an application via email. Send a PDF of the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org OR print it out and mail it to STVBS Women’s Club Ministry, 1143 Reynolds Road, Johnson City, NY 13790.
2) Applications are also available at the Information Desk in the church vestibule. The deadline for submitting applications is Monday, May 31.